Steve Jobs Photo

Steve Jobs Photo

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Post 5: Experiences I Had While Creating This Blog


My over all experience in creating this blog about Steve Jobs was rewarding. I learned a lot about Steve Jobs that I probably would have never learned if it was not for this project. I enjoyed searching the Internet and reading though his biography finding facts about him. He was a very wealthy and intelligent man.

Some challenges that I faced while creating this blog were mainly with the gadgets. I had a hard time getting my Flickr photos of Steve Jobs into a slideshow. I also had difficulties with getting the URL for the RSS Twitter Feed. After many tried with these gadgets, I was able get them both onto my blog. 

My favorite part was doing the timeline. I found it interesting, looking at all the different products that Apple has released over the years. There are a lot so I listed only a few of the popular ones.

As I have mentioned earlier in the semester, I would enjoy doing a blog about baking. I am a visual person so I would add more pictures to my blog and talk about them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment